Join the Association and you will receive:
- A regular newsletter with information on indigenous health promoting plants, their identification and uses
- Invitation to special events
- Invitation to field days, exploring for and identifying medicinal plants
- Audit of medicinal plants on your property
- Advice on land management and land clearing
Your $20 subscription will go towards the coordination of events and aid is sourcing research funds to further our knowledge on indigenous medicinal plants.
To join now click online registration or open a printable/emailable membership application:
Completed forms and payments can be emailed, snail-mailed or brought to one of our meetings. If you would like to attend a meeting, please contact us for further information.
For a copy of our constitution, click here.
If you have any questions or would like to receive the membership form via email, please contact us.