Join the Association and you will receive:
- A regular newsletter with information on indigenous health promoting plants, their identification and uses
- Invitation to special events
- Invitation to field days, exploring for and identifying medicinal plants
- Audit of medicinal plants on your property
- Advice on land management and land clearing
Your $20 subscription will go towards the coordination of events and aid is sourcing research funds to further our knowledge on indigenous medicinal plants.
Currently our membership form is available as the following PDF. Completed forms and payments can be emailed, snail-mailed or brought to one of our meetings. If you would like to attend a meeting, please contact us for further information.
For a copy of our constitution, click here.
If you have any questions or would like to receive the membership form via email, please contact us.