Information about native medicinal plants and bush foods
- Sustainable Gardening Australia – Website offering information about Australian indigenous and bushfood plants.
- Aboriginal Plant Use- NSW Tablelands – Plants are shown aloong the left margin.
- Australian Native Foods and Botanicals
- Aboriginal Plant Use- Australian National Botanic Gardens – website supporting a native plant trail at the Australian National Botanic Gardens.
- Australian Food Plants Study Group – Organization with a focus on native edible plants. The newsletters often contain recipes and cultivation information
- Tropical Indigenous Ethnobotany Centre – James Cook University – Provides information about cultural uses and perceptions of native plants.
- Australian Flora Foundation – A resource for plant research and funding body.
- International Natural Products Science Task force – A group promoting natural products research.
- Indigenous Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies – great resource
- Australian Plant Society – General information about native plants.
- Hunter Valley Group – Group based in the Hunter Valley with a focus on plants native to the region.
- Hunter Region Botanical Gardens – A great place to see what plants can grow in the Hunter Region. Volunteers at the Gardens herbarium can help you identify plants.
- Tom Farrell Institute for the Environment – University of Newcastle – Includes environmental studies and rehabilitation of the land by mining companies, farms, etc.
- Bush food bibliography – Prepared by the Australian National Botanic gardens.
Nurseries and Suppliers of Plants
- Sydney Wildflower Nursery – They offer a number of bush tucker plants
- Tucker Bush – A nursery specializing in bush tucker plants
- Cornucopia Nursery – Specializes in bulk quantities of plants native to the Sydney region. Also supplies seed.
- Australian Quandong Industry
- Bushfood Factory and Nursery – Supplier of bushfood plants
- Tuckerbush – They sell plants and help schools create bushgardens
Restaurants and Sources for Bush Food Products
- Outback Chef – Teas, recipes and a blog on bush tucker!
- Orana – Restaurant featuring native Australian foods
- Australian Bush Spices – Online source for spice blends using natives
- Arnhem Bush Tucker – Online store (NT)
- A Taste of the bush – Online store, recipes and market days (NSW)
- BarbushCo – Mostly teas and lemon myrtle products
- Bushfood Sensations – Catering around Sydney area- family business
- Basically Wild– Appears to be a catering and marketing business
- Wild Hibiscus Flower Co
- Diemen Pepper – Native pepperberries
- Flavors of OZ – Bush foods and recipes
- Australian Native Lemon Myrtle – Lemon myrtle teas and oils
- Playing with Fire – Online shop offering native foods, spices and products.
- Rainforest Foods – Chocolate covered macadamia nuts and jams and more
- Taste Australia – Spices, ground seeds and much more.
- Tukka – Brisbane restaurant specializing in bush foods
- Tumbeela Native Bushfoods- Native pepper and Lemon Myrtle
Australian Bushfoods Magazine – Associated with the Australian Native Foods (ANFI). The site is not quite up to date, but there are some interesting articles available.